Search for atmospheres
Semper Mort Pod
The sweet hum of your pod. You have heard it for so long, that any other noise feels alienated to you. The hum of the machine, the sound of water and the deep beat of your heart beat. This has been your life for hundreds of years. Floating here, in perfect peace, sleeping. They put you here for safe keeping before the fall, and you are still here. Will they ever come for you? Is outside not safe? Will they take you away from your pod? Part of your wishes to stay asleep here, a part wishes for freedom. The outside world is never safe, but the pod is.
You suddenly hear a new noise, was it a tap on the glass? Or was it your imagination? Sleep well little Semper. You time will come one day.
Comments for "The Pod"
License details for "The Pod"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- lower_engine by *)
- Harmonic Rumble by E.R.H. +)
- Bubbles by felix.blume from http://freesound.org +)
- boiling water nk by harrybates01 from http://freesound.org +)
- Hand Drums 2 by Jack Braglia [www.BlastAudioSolutions.com] +)
- Heartbeat strong by LadyTiaEternal +)
- Fan (Soft) by myothermuse *)
- echoing steps by ocelma from http://freesound.org +)
*) Soundsnap.com license