Search for atmospheres
The Dunwitch Tavern [DR]
The Dunwich is the hub bar of The Grove, everything tends to happen here. It's a Friday night, or perhaps a early Saturday night and the bar is full. People coming in and out, people chatting, trading, learning. You can hear the work bench over in the corner, and the bar in the top right where you can always find hooch. This is where meetings are held, parties are done, and of course where the town always holds down fort. Best place to be when in The Grove is in The Dunwitch.
Comments for "The Dunwitch"
License details for "The Dunwitch"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Bar Sounds by *)
- Crowd Laughter by *)
- cups-of-tea by "vedas from http://freesound.org" +)
- Footsteps and door by DBproductions from http://freesound.org +)
- Footsteps sound effect by https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsOxQqZ9-Nw +)
- Chair by MaxDemianAGL from http://freesound.org +)
- Beer Bottle Clink by Mike Koenig from soundbible.com +)
- Blacksmith's Workshop by Sorry, can't remember +)
*) Soundsnap.com license