Search for atmospheres
The deep, what the Saltwise hear [DR]
The ocean has never been safe, and it deffiently isnt now. The vast deep of water seems to never end. To those Saltwise, who live in these waters. They know the currents, the plants, the waves like the back of their hands. They know calls of monsters they wish they never come across and they know when to turn the other way. Lets hope you do. Welcome to The Deep.
Comments for "The Deep"
License details for "The Deep"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Underwater 1 by By Digifish Music - www.freesound.org +)
- Elk bugle by freesound.org +)
- Soft Snoring by Jack Strebor +)
- Unterwasser by klangmanufaktur by http://freesound.org +)
- Underwater Bubbles by Perel from http://freesound.org +)
- SIO_BlueWhale_1 by Scripps Whale Acoustic Lab from "http://cetus.ucsd.edu/voicesinthesea_org/" +)
- Dragon Growl 02 (Far) by Slaking_97 +)
- DewBack by Starwars.com +)