Search for atmospheres
The dark tunnels of Lascarians
Born and raised in the dark. In the caves, in the bunkers, in old underground subways. Places where no one dares to go. Where the light of the sun never reaches. The feel of damp earth around you, the familiar sound of insects crawling at your feet. The stench of raw flesh and blood from dinner around the corner. Noises from all around echoes through the walls, but you know who is freind and who is foe. You are the dweller of the night, and keeper of the darkness. You are a Lascarian.
Comments for "Lascarians"
License details for "Lascarians"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Humming by AlucardsBride from http://freesound.org +)
- Footsteps_Rocks by areed94 from http://freesound.org +)
- Zombie eating II by Crpdeth from http://freesound.org +)
- Echoing waterdrips by editor_adp from http://www.freesound.org +)
- Footsteps with Echo by freesound.org +)
- crawling insects by http://soundbible.com/2113-Termites-and-Ants.html +)
- Cough by owlstorm from http://freesound.org +)
- debris by Soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license