Search for atmospheres
Into the Swamp
You start your adventure in the Whispering Mire. Odd name, considering you can't hear any human or humanoid life. Supposedly it's named for the burbles of gas that make their way to the surface and burst with a hiss.
Well, whatever, you've been sent to investigate it, map it, and head to the lands beyond. Can't be too hard, right?
First Area of a D&D Campaign I'm writing.
Comments for "Into the Swamp"
License details for "Into the Swamp"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Imperial by Cai Carney +)
- Distant werewolf howling by DarkDeej +)
- Creepy Ambiance by freesound.org +)
- Crow - three times by inchadney +)
- Cicadas - Summer Evening by Leah Fishwick +)
- Snake Hiss by Soundsnap *)
- WetFootsteps by Starwars.com +)
- Flying Bee by zedkah from http://freesound.org +)
*) Soundsnap.com license