Search for atmospheres
There is only war ambience.
Created for a Warhammer 40,000 tournament but by no means specific to that world. Will fit Warmachine, Hordes, Infinity, etc. Tried to keep overall noise levels to a minimum and balance beefy gun sounds with synth lasers/plasma/whatever. The 3/min synth reminds me of the seismic charges from Attack of the Clones, and that's not a bad thing. Ben Burtt is a genius.
Comments for "Grimdark Battle"
License details for "Grimdark Battle"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Battlefield ambience by By Justkiddink - www.freesound.org +)
- intense fire by dynamicell - freesound.org +)
- Bunker Buster by GuardianSoldier +)
- freed by http://freesound.org +)
- tecstudio by http://freesound.org +)
- machine gun caliber 50 by Machine gun from http://www.freesound.org/ +)
- Tanks by www.soundsnap.com *)
- Radio Chatter, Vietnam, Actual by Youtube, "Radio Recording From The Vietnam War - Recon Team Ambushed (1/3) " +)
*) Soundsnap.com license