Search for atmospheres
BEEP! This was once a bustling communications center...
RiGBy was once a plural transmissionbot composed of three AI Chips named Red, Green, and Blue, but they were badly broken when the Ultranova struck. Now only Red is active, and is determined to rebuild Blue and Green’s damaged AI chips so that they can repair their system. Though they’ve made a small amount of progress in the Core Transmissions with help from Elliot and Xenia, they’re hopeful that the students of Hope will have the missing materials that they need.
Comments for "Core Transmissions"
License details for "Core Transmissions"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- enterprise_bridge by *)
- Zabriskie by Chris Zabriskie +)
- odd short wave sounds by ErieLake +)
- Star Wash Synth by https://www.freesound.org/people/thatjeffcarter/ +)
- Morse Code by nitrxgen morse code generator +)
- Old Ventilator by ofabra from http://freesound.org +)
- Robotics by owlstorm from http://freesound.org +)
- what do robots dream about? by tomlija from http://freesound.org +)
*) Soundsnap.com license