Search for atmospheres
It's 4am in the Dunwitch
4am Dunwitch Tavern
The bar never really closes, but there comes a time late in the night, or is it early morning? Where all the stools are up and glasses put away. These hours in the morning is the only time you ever feel safe. You hear the sounds of rustless sleepers around you in the bar, and those who are still up. Doors still being opened and every time it makes you jump slightly. Only a few hours untill the town will be lively again, you adjust yourself in the chair and hope sleep will find you soon.
Comments for "4am Dunwitch Tavern"
License details for "4am Dunwitch Tavern"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- 3 old flashbulbs by Cheeseheadburger from freesoud.org +)
- Bed Sheet Rustle by cmorris035 from http://freesound.org +)
- Footsteps and door by DBproductions from http://freesound.org +)
- Chair creak by Gildaren +)
- Fan (Soft) by myothermuse *)
- Creak by n3xia from http://freesound.org +)
- Small Group Whispering by speedy gonzo +)
*) Soundsnap.com license